- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Usage: Building Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: JD-1000
- Color: color options
- Durability: Strong
- Chemicals resistant: Good
- Application: Easy&Rapid
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||metal tin, 20kg/tin, 10kg/tin|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days|
Specifications1.Nice appearance and easy to clean
2.Economical and easy application
3.Durable and chemicals resistant
JD1000 is a two-component solvent polyester floor paint. It can be applied in the cold and moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. Its finish is hard and wear-resistant. Large range of colors is available for choice and it is suitable for the floor of the light industrial workshop, office building, warehouse, etc.
1. Surface preparation: Correct substrate preparation is critical for optimum performance. Surface should be sound, clean, dry and free from loose particles, oil, grease, and all other contaminants.
2.Primer: The main purpose of this primer coat is to seal the substrate completely and avoid air-bubbles in the body coat. According to the oil absorption of substrate, a second sealer coat may be required. The paint should be stirred evenly according to the mixing ratio, then apply directly. Using roller and waiting for 8 hours to recoat.
Inspection standards for the primer: even film with certain brightness.
3. Undercoat: Mix JD-D10 with appropriate quartz sand according to the mixing ratio and then apply. After it is dry, then recoat till the desired thickness. Waiting for 12 hours to continue the next step.
Inspection standards for the undercoat: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if scratch on the surface.
4.Putty: Grinding the undercoat layer with 325# sand paper and remove the ash, and then mix JD-D10 with appropriate quartz powder and apply directly with drawknife. Waiting for 12 hours to continue the next step.
Inspection standards for the putty: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if scratch on the surface.
5. Finish:Grind the putty layer with sanding paper and then remove the ash; 2 layers of JD1000 are required, each layer must be applied in an interval of 12 hours.
6. Maintenance: 5-7 days. Don't use or wash with water and other chemicals.