- CAS No.: 9009-54-5
- Other Names: Polyurethane foam; Polyurethane foams; Polyisocyanurate resins;
- MF: C3H8N2O
- EINECS No.: 210-898-8
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Usage: Appliance Paint, Furniture Paint
- Application Method: Spray, Brush, Spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: M8600 (Glossy) M8603 (Matt) M8605 (Semi-glossy) M8600D (Primer)
- Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
- Dilution Ratio (Base: Hardener: Thinner): Glossy : 1: 1: 0.8-1 Semi-matt/matt: 1: 0.5: 1 Primer: 1: 0.5: 1
- Theoretical Coverage: Finish: 12~14m2 /kg/coat Primer: 12~14m2 /kg/coat
- Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner): 1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)
- Drying: (25℃, relative humidity: 75%): Touch Dry: 20 minutes Hard Dry: 12 hours
- Model: M8600 (Glossy) M8603 (Matt) M8605 (Semi-glossy) M8600D (Primer)
- Packing: 5kg, 9kg (Set pack) or 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L
- Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
- name: Deco furniture paint paint colors wood doors same as berger paints
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Round or square metal barrel
A. 0.7L, one container can hold 882 tins, 12 layers in total.
B. 1L, one container can hold 1104 tins, 12 layers in total.
C. 3L, one container can hold 1024 tins, 12 layers in total.
D. 4L, one container can hold 882 tins, 12 layers in total.
E. 15L, one container can hold 1728 tins, 8 layers in total.
F. 18L, one container can hold 1296 tins, 6 layers in total.
G. 200L, one container can hold 80 tins, 2 layers in total.
|Delivery Detail:||7---10 days for one 20' feet container after receiving deposit|
Model: M8600 (Glossy) M8603 (Matt) M8605 (Semi-glossy) M8600D (Primer)
PU Extra Clear Wood Varnish (Lacquer)
Maydos Extra Clear Wood Varnish is a high quality 2-component polyurethane finish. It is your best choice for decoration and protection of various wooden surfaces. The high film building character of can also bring out natural wooden beauty to the full.
Maydos deco furniture paint paint colors wood doors same as berger paints
a. Beautiful crystal lacquer film
b. High film building with natural wooden beauty
c. High hardness & good abrasion
d. Excellent leveling & easy to apply
12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
(Base: Hardener: Thinner)
Glossy varnish: 1: 1: 0.8-1
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex)
Drying: (25℃, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20 minutes
Note: Details of the dilution ratio may refer to the form
PU Clear Wood Varnish (Glossy)
1: 1: 0.8-1
PU Clear Wood Varnish (Semi-Gloss)
1: 0.5: 1
PU Clear Wood Varnish (Matt)
1: 0.5: 1
PU Clear Wood Primer
1: 0.5: 1
5.Our product can avoid these problems
6.There are two kinds of performance
Always store in cool & dry places and avoid ignition & heat.
Preparation and Application
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasive sandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth to remove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat has dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove dust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact
4. This product is by professional use only