- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane, Polyurethane
- Usage: Furniture Paint
- Application Method: Spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: M8600, M8603, M8605, M8600D
- Color & Appearance: Transparent Liquid
- Shining Level: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
- Surface: Excellent
- Acid&Alkali Resistance Power: Super
- Abrasion Resistance Power: Super
- Hardness: Strong
- Application Tools: Spray gun, brush, roller
- Theoretical Coverage: 12-14m2/kg/coat
- Shelf Life: 12 months in original packing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||3.5kg, 4.5kg, 16kg, 20kg or 180kg per metal tin or barrel|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days for one 20 feet container's goods|
Please contact Mr.Darren Meng for more details:
(Mobile: 0086-13620802489 / 0086-13902560047
+E-mail: darren.meng0411 @ gmail.com
Visit our web site at www.maydospaint.net
Model: M8600(Glossy) M8603(Matt) M8605(Semi-glossy) M8600D(Primer)
PU Extra Clear Wood Varnish (Lacquer)
Made from superfine powder, the exquisite lacquer film has crystal-like appearance and
gives you smooth hand feel. It shows the natural texture of wood in decoration
1.Lacquer film is clear and transparent
2 Delicate and full membrane, silky feel, membrane is always fresh as new.
3.Superior leveling property allows easy application
4.Full lacquer film withstands scratching and wear
Packing: 5kg, 7.5kg, 9.5kg (Set pack) or 1L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L single pack.
Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Dilution Ratio (Base: Hardener: Thinner):
Glossy varnish: 1: 1: 0.7
Semi-matt and matt varnish: 1: 0.5: 0.9
Primer: 1: 0.5: 0.6-0.8
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex):
Drying: (25, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20 minutes
Hard Dry: 12 hours
Application Method: Brush, Roll, Spray
Store in cool, dry and well-ventilated places and out of the reach of children.
Preparation and Application:
Finishing (topcoat) highlights the beauty of wood, but the process also magnifies
imperfections. Sand the wood smooth and repair all defects before finishing.
1. To produce smooth surfaces on bare wood, always sand with the grain of the wood.
The material should go through at least three sandings with successively finer grit
Model Base Hardener Thinner Mixing Ratio
M8600 PU Clear Wood Varnish (Glossy) MG706 MX83 1: 1: 0.8
M8605 PU Clear Wood Varnish (Semi-Gloss) MG706 MX83 1: 0.5: 1
M8603 PU Clear Wood Varnish (Matt) MG706 MX83 1: 0.5: 1
M8600D PU Clear Wood Primer MG706 MX83 1: 0.5: 1
sandpaper. Start with 80 grit, move to 150 grit and finish with 220 grits. Use a tack cloth to
remove dust between sandings.
If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, simply scuff sand the existing finish
with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Scuff sanding gives the paint topcoat something to
bite into for better adhesion with the existing finish.
2. On bare wood, apply a light coat of paint and allow it to dry fully. After the first coat has
dried, lightly sand, with fine grit paper, to remove any raised grain.
On an existing finish, apply a coat of paint and allow it to dry according to the
manufacturer's instructions before.
3. Sand the dried paint lightly with 400 or higher grit sandpaper, steel wool or synthetic
steel wool. Remove any sanding dust with a tack cloth.
4. Brush or wipe on another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
5. Continue to apply coats of paint as indicated in steps 2 through 4 until you achieve the
surface build-up you desire.
6. Inspect the finish for small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel
wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove any dust. For extra
protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.