- CAS No.: no
- Other Names: no
- MF: no
- EINECS No.: no
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Usage: Building Coating, concrete floor
- Application Method: Spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: JD1000
- colors: base on maydos color chart
- scartching resistance: 4H
- service life: 8-10 years
- voc: low
- drying time: 8 hours
- water proofing: excellent
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20kg 10kg|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
SpecificationsMaydos epoxy flooring coatings mainly used for all kinds of car park floor applying
Maydos car parking lot epoxy resin concrete flooring coating
Description the car packing lot epoxy resin concrete flooring paint/coatings:
Maydos Car Parking Flooring System is two-component solvent-free epoxy paint. It has a nice appearance, dust-resistant, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. The flooring system has good bonding with the solid base, good abrasion resistance and durability. Meanwhile, it has certain toughness, brittle-resistance and the load of a certain weight. The compressive strength and impact resistance ability is excellent.
Advantages of the car parking lotep oxy flooring coatings /paint(Topcoat):
1. The surface of the Self-leveling coat is as smooth as the mirror.
2. Seamless, non-dusty and easy to clean.
3. Solvent-free and environmental.
4. Close-grained surface has good corrosion-resistance to various chemicals.
5. Have a large range of colors for the customer’s reference.
Where to use of the car parking lot epoxy flooring lot coatings/paint:
It can be applied in all kinds of outdoor or indoor car parking, or the non-dusty and non-bacteria areas like pharmacy factory, hospital, Precision Machinery, electronic factory, etc.
Please open the following link to see the applicaiton video:
Company introduction video link:
Cell phone for 24 hours: 0086-13794626769(Mr.Samuel Fu)
Company Address: Sanzhou Industrial Zone, Lunjiao,Shunde, Foshan City, Guangzhou Province, China
Car Parkings /Non Solvent Models