- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Nitrocellulose
- Usage: Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish, Furniture Paint, Paper Coating, Plastic Coating, Road Marking Paint, Rubber Coating, Other
- Application Method: Brush
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: M8100 (Glossy) M8103 (Matt) M8100D (Primer)
- color: transperant
- yellowing resistance: good
- scratching resistance: good
- water resistance: good
- comsumption: low
- apply method: spray
- environmental friendly: yes
- colors: all kinds of color
- gloss: glossy,semi-gloss, matt
- quality: good
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||3.5kg 16kg|
SpecificationsMaydos outdoor use anti yellowing furniture paint /lacquer/coating mainly used for all kinds of furniture decoration.
Maydos outdoor use anti-yellowing wood coating
Description of Maydso furniture paint:
Maydos outdoor use anti-yellowing furniture paint is suitable for all type of usages over any
wood. It is suitable and excellent for interior wood furniture, fixtures, and surfaces. It is
available in clear crystal with different shines (glosses). Pure quality of materials without
foreign particles ensures the result of decoration.
Advantages of Maydos furniture paint:
1.Premium formula without hardeners to ensure health;
2.Special yellowing resistant recipe which preserves gloss;
3.Fast surface drying which saves labor and time;
4.Easy for leveling and polishing and easy to paint and repair.
Packing: 1L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L and 200L
Colors: Super clear and colorless
Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Gloss, Matt
4. Brush or wipe on another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
5. Continue to apply coats of paint as indicated in steps 2 through 4 until you achieve the
surface build-up you desire.
6. Inspect the finish for small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel
wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove any dust. For extra
protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish