- CAS No.: 1
- Other Names: no
- MF: no
- EINECS No.: 1
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Usage: Building Coating, concrete floor paint
- Application Method: Spray
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: JD1000
- application tools: scraper, brush
- shelf life: above 10 years
- water resistance: excellent
- scratching resistance: excellent
- drying time: 5 hour
- Color: according to maydos color chart
- patterns: according to Maydos pattern chart
- aging resistance: excellent
- Scrubbing Resistance: 20000 times
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||6.5kg 24kg|
|Delivery Detail:||7days for one 20' container|
SpecificationsMaydos epoxy floor paint/coating mainly used for concrete floor decoration
Maydos common epoxy floor paint
Description of the epoxy floor paint:
JD1000 Epoxy Polyester Finish is a two-component solvent polyester finish. It can be applied in the cold and moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. The coating is hard and wear-resistant. Large range of colors is available for the customer’s reference and it is applicable to the floor in the light industrial workshop, warehouse, etc.
JD-D10 High-solid Primer is two-component solvent epoxy resin paint. It has good penetration and sealing power on the porous matrix such as concrete and water whetsone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength and provide good adhesion.
It is an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints that can be applied on the surface of concrete, water whetsone, etc. Added into arenaceous quartz or amorphous silica, it can be also used as the undercoat.
Advantages of the epoxy floor paint:
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Have good bonding with the solid base, small shrinkage with good abrasion resistance and durability.
3. Have good corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Nice appearance, rapid construction and economy.
5. Applicable to the moderate load.