- CAS No.: no
- Other Names: epoxy paint
- MF: no
- EINECS No.: no
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Usage: floor paint
- Application Method: roller or scarpet
- State: Liquid Coating
- Brand Name: Maydos
- Model Number: JD-1000
- ingredients: epoxy
- colors: all kinds of color
- application tools: scraper or roller
- substrate: cement or concrete
- drying time: 8 hours
- hardeness: 4H
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20kg per tin|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days for one 20' container|
SpecificationsMaydos common epoxy floor paint/coating for all concrete floor decoration
Maydos common epoxy floor paint for concrete floor decoration
Description of the epoxy floor paint:
JD1000 Epoxy Polyester Finish is a two-component solvent polyester finish. It can be applied in the cold and moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. The coating is hard and wear-resistant. Large range of colors is available for the customer’s reference and it is applicable to the floor in the light industrial workshop, warehouse, etc.
JD-D10 High-solid Primer is two-component solvent epoxy resin paint. It has good penetration and sealing power on the porous matrix such as concrete and water whetsone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength and provide good adhesion.
It is an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints that can be applied on the surface of concrete, water whetsone, etc. Added into arenaceous quartz or amorphous silica, it can be also used as the undercoat.
Advantages of the epoxy floor paint:
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Have good bonding with the solid base, small shrinkage with good abrasion resistance and durability.
3. Have good corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Nice appearance, rapid construction and economy.
5. Applicable to the moderate load.