1.Smooth surface like mirror.
2. Seamless, easy to clean.
3. Chemicals resistant
4.Solvent-free and environmental friendly.
Maydos self-leveling Floor Paint
Maydos JD2000 Epoxy Self-leveling Floor Paint is a kind of two-component solvent-free epoxy paint. It is durable, dust-resistant, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. This epoxy floor paint can stick to the base very well.It is most suitable for the floor of dust-free and non-bacteria areas like pharmacy factory, hospital, precision machinery, electronic factory, etc.
1. Substrate preparation: Correct substrate preparation is critical for optimum performance. Surfaces should be sound, clean, dry and free from loose particles, oil, grease, and all other contaminants
2. Primer: Mix JD-D10 A and JD-D10B according to 1:1 by weight, the reference dosage is 0.15kg/sqm.The main purpose of this primer is to seal the substrate completely and avoid air-bubbles in the body coat. According to the oil absorption of substrate, a second sealer coat may be required. The paint should be stirred evenly after mix, then apply directly. Use roller for application and then wait for 8 hours to recoat.
Inspection standards for the primer: even film with certain brightness.
3. Mix JD-D10 A and JD-D10B based on 1:1 and add appropriate quartz sand and then apply. After it hardens, wait for 12 hours to continue the next process.
4. Putty: Grind with 325# sand paper or grinding machine and remove the ash. Mix JD-D10A and JD-D10B according to 1:1 ratio and add appropriate quartz powder and then apply directly with drawknife. Wait for 12 hours to continue the next process. Wait for 12 hours to construct the next process.
Inspection standards for the putty: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if scratch on the surface.
5. Finish: Mix JD2000A and JD2000B based on 5:1 and then use the trowel for application.
Inspection standards for the putty: even film, no bubbling, uniform color and good scratch .resistance.
Maintenance: 5-7 days. Don’t use or wash with water and other chemicals.