Description: JD-102 is a kind of economical acrylic airtight organic paint, mainly used for outdoors courts of tennis, basketball, badminton, volleyball etc. It is suitable for environments of all kinds of climate, wearable, anti-slip, waterproof, sun protection. It can form a dense and elastic coating on the substrate which can adjust the rotary force of the ball speed and prolong the service life of the ball and the sports shoes. With its soft colors and gloss, it can also reduce the surface reflection effectively.
Advantages: 1. Wearable, dense and elastic surface 2. Weathering resistant and anti-ultraviolet 3. Waterproof and anti-slip 4. Bright colors, soft gloss 5. Easy application and economical
Configuration of Coating System:
Requirements for the Substrate:
1. Concrete strength≥C25; 2. Flatness: the maximum altitude difference of 2M running rule<3mm.
3. The moisture content of the base<4%
Impact resistance strength (Kgf/cm/cm )
Tensile strength (Kgf/cm )
Adhesive strength (Kgf/cm2)
Hardness (Shore A)
Wearing test (g)
1. Correct substrate preparation is critical for optimum performance. Surface should be smooth, clean, dry and free from loose particles, oil, grease, and other contaminants.
2. Laitance and loose part of the substrate should be removed completely. Use hammer, shovel or grinding machine to get rid of the risings and ensure the surface is smooth enough.
3. If the concrete floor is a new-built one, wash it with hydrochloric acid to get rid of alkali on it. For floor more than 1 year old, no need this step. The concentration of hydrochloric acid is between 5-10%. Usually speaking, the higher the alkaline of the concrete, the higher the concentration of the used acid. After this, wash the floor with clean water to ensure there is no acid left on the floor.
4. Primer: Apply the primer directly on the surface with a rake. The consumption quantity is about 0.15kg/sqm. The drying time is about 3-4 hours.
5. Undercoat: Mix JD-102 with quartz sand (100-120 grit) and then apply the mixture with rake for twice. The application interval is about 8-10 hours. The consumption quantity of undercoat is 0.6kg/sqm and that of quartz sand is 0.6kg/sqm. Water can be added based on the stickness of the mixture, but water must be controlled between 30-50%. The first coat is done vertically and the second coat horizontally. Ensure the application is done in a straight line and all the area must be covered.
6. Top coat: Apply the top coat over the undercoat with rake for twice. The application interval is about 8-10 hours. The consumption quantity of undercoat is 0.6kg/sqm and 30-50% of water can be added. The first coat is done vertically and the second coat horizontally. Ensure the application is done in a straight line and all the area must be covered. During the application of paint of different colors, ensure the previous color has become dry before you apply another one. Colored cloth strip can be used to differentiate different color zone during application.
7. Drawing line: Use chalk to draw lines on the top coat based on the design and cover the lines with masking tape. Ensure the width and sizes are the ones you want and then apply the special drawing line paint in the space formed by masking tape. Two coats are required. Apply the second coat after the first coat becomes dry. Take off the masking tape after the surface dry of the second coat. Don’t wait until it dries completely.
Packaging & Shipping
Wood pallet :
Why Choose us?
1.One of the top 5 Chemical Company in China.
2.Rich experience in Transport of Chemical liquid goods.
3.Response timely with professional workable advise.
4.Wide range of chemical product provided,your best one-step purchase choice.